Our Philosophy and Approach
Oliver & Johnson, P.A. has built a reputation of specializing in Estate Planning by helping clients for over 20 years plan for the future and the future of their children. Our philosophy is to take a proactive, problem-solving approach to our clients needs.
Our lawyers use a blend of common sense along with their experience in Estate Planning to make sure our clients are educated and understand the laws that may affect them and their estate. It is this approach that has made Oliver & Johnson, P.A. successful in helping so many families and stand out from other law firms.
- Make sure your wealth & property reaches your intended heirs in the manner you choose.
- Protect your wealth from unnecessary legal fees, court costs, probate and federal/state taxes.
- Protect against unnecessary interruption on the operation of a family-owned business.
- Transfer your wealth in a private and personal manner.
- Allow for control of your estate to remain within your family.
- Eliminate the necessity of a court-appointed guardian or conservator if you should become unable to manage your affairs.
- Transfer your estate as quickly as possible.